Crafter Thread!

Tried my first mandala stone. I need lots of practice, but loved making this!

2 Likes

DOPE!

If I was like 1 … I’d cop a pair of these kicks 4 sure.

1 Like

Kitch!!! That’s awesome! I love it :heart::heart::heart: It looks so great! :slight_smile:

I am so glad you are giving it a whirl. It’s definitely one of those very satisfying crafts :slight_smile:

… and thank you GD :slight_smile: If you were one I would make them for you LOL :smiley:

1 Like

Baby Book is all done and given to the new Momma and Daddy to be. :slight_smile:

Everyone loved it, so that made this old girl feel good :smiley: It was A LOT of work … whew!

I won’t bore you with all the pics … but you can see them over on FB if you so choose :slight_smile:

There is a page for every month and lots of room for photos. It will fit any photo 5x7 and under :slight_smile:

20180412_223806

1 Like

I’m still practicing with dot painting stones, still loving it. I had one more, but my six-year old nephew stole it, saying it was, “Super mega awesome, auntie! I WANT IT.” Easy enough, lol. Now he’s requested one with rainbow dots and a rainbow background. Challenge accepted, but I have to make a baby quilt first.

2 Likes

Love them Kitch!!! Loving your color choices too :heart::heart:

1 Like

This lady is soooo funny :smiley: Really gave me a giggle :smiley:

I’m A Crafter!

Crafting Part 2

Oh, she’s funny. :laughing:

1 Like

Still painting stones! Some have been clear-coated, some need it.

3 Likes

Loving your designs and colors Kitch! They look awesome! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks! I make it up as I go along, lol.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that :wink:

Loving ‘em! That one with the green eyeballs is callin’ me LOL

2 Likes

The ones with mostly smaller dots really appeal to me. I’m in love with this one:

3 Likes

Is this a craft? My own recipe Hard Juice Cranberry Mango 6 Month Old

1 Like

Sure!! That’s a craft :smiley: Looks great!! :slight_smile:

Made another box and gave it to my Niece for her birthday and filled it with Lindor Truffles :smiley:

Used color shift pain too … and oooooh does it sparkle and shimmer :slight_smile: That’s also why it looks different in some of the same angles :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made a journaling kit for my niece. Something that had all she needed to get started. I didn’t embellish the cover as she will be throwing it in and out of her bags while she travels for school. She leaves in September but today was her birthday. I’ll be giving it to her Saturday when I see her. :slight_smile:

Coptic stitch fascinates me as does all book binding at the moment. So that’s what I did for the journaling section. It’s a simple book of plain copy paper (folded in half) with 10 signatures of 5 pages each. I even used end papers to finish off the book Then I glued the whole thing to the back cover so it opens and closes easily and lays perfectly flat for doodling or writing. I used the paper, "Butterfly Garden from DCWV. Then I ran my gold Sharpie oil paint marker all around the edges of the cover and the pages of the book.

I’m really quite pleased with how it turned out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s gorgeous! What a lovely gift.

1 Like

Thanks Kitch :heart: I’ll be giving it to her tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like