Hello out there! ♥♥

Salut Samy et bienvenu :slight_smile: Nous sommes touts fous ici mais de temps en temps un mot d’information précieuse peut apparaître . . .

1 Like

Hello all!
New here to the forums. Im about to have my B.A. in Graphic design in 4 weeks and i’m just kinda reaching out and seeing what everyone is up to.

Welcome to the forum Mumbles. Do you have any leads on jobs after you graduate in four weeks? Graduating can be both exciting and a bit scary, but welcome to the real world.

Nope not yet. Actually I have to find an internship first. Then I’m completely done. Yep it is a bit exciting and scary lol. Coming from 20yrs of food service and starting a whole new career. But I’m ready… I think lol

Hiya Mumbles! :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard!! :taco::taco::taco::taco:

A post was split to a new topic: How to change resolution without altering the size

Hello there folks,

I’m Sharan, a Design Enthusiast. First time joining a design forum. Here to learn from you guys more about all things design. Always been fascinated by design and it’s vision. Hope to have some cool discussions here with you all.

Welcome Aboard mujoo22!!! :slight_smile:

TropicalBeachWelcome

Hi! I just joined too. Amazing atmosphere in this forum :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! I’m Mark. I’m a developer and really enjoy good design, sadly not that great at crafting it. I’m look to partner with any freelance designers that are tired of writing code. Hit me up if you’d like to collaborate.

Hello all, I was here a couple of years back for a few mths, left (deleted the account) and now I am back again!

I am Marjory, I am a graphic designer from Singapore :singapore:, specializing in Print and web banner graphics, but also currently looking into doing type design. Some of my works can be viewed at www.behance.net/marjoryk

Great to meet everyone!

1 Like

Hiya Marjory!! Welcome Back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, DesigningUuki here. I am currently studying design and doing my best to barge my way into the industry. Does anyone have any tips for an enthusiastic beginner?

1 Like

Welcome Aboard @DesigningUuki!! :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m loving this forum already.
What legends you all are!

1 Like

Hi, I am Deborah and I am a graphic designer. I am excited to join this community because i want constructive criticism for others who have a passion in creativity and experience like I do!

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard!! :slight_smile:

welcome%20(1)

Hello :blush: I am Tom (my real name) and I am also new here. It is cool to join designer’s forum, because I am also working as freelance artist and web designer. I have skills in Photoshop, Affinity and Adobe Illustrator, but I prefer web design and currently working in a great team on my first educational web project Paperleaf: https://paperleaf.ca/

I created the logo of this website and structure of the pages. This is a big new experience for me and I am glad to share my first results. Thank you and have a nice day!

Hello all! I’m new here, but my name is Marissa. I’m a third year graphic design student and a part-time designer at a local firm. Nice to meet you all! I’m happy to have found this little community of graphic designers.

Hi, Marissa. Welcome to the Graphic Design Forum!