Marketer Passionate about Design looking to help others and be inspired

Hi! I’m Eden. I’m a marketer with my own firm, offering branding, content marketing, demand generation, and marketing operations for startups and small-to-medium businesses. I have more than 18 years of strategic marketing and marketing communications experience. Most of my clients have aggressive go-to-market schedules, and a small marketing team or no in house design expertise.

I love collaborating with other design professionals and rarely have that opportunity. Depending on a given client’s project, I may direct a graphic designer or handle graphic design myself.

I came across Graphic Design Forum and was excited to see a community of design professionals brainstorming, critiquing, and more. I hope to get honest critiques on personal design projects and share my experience, offering feedback and encouragement to others.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Eden. I’m eager to hear your perspective on things. :grinning:

Thank you! I’m eager to hear more of your perspective as well. I went through a few of your critiques and appreciate the advice you’ve given.

Good to meet you, Eden. If your intro is a typical example of how you handle yourself, I expect to enjoy your contributions here, and hope you’ll become a regular.

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for the compliment. I hope to become a regular; the portion of the forum that I’ve explored so far has yielded many resources.

Welcome to GDF.