MidJourney AI Tool

AI based illustration tools like Dall-e 2 and MidJourney are a brand new tool in a designer’s toolbox. Check out a series I created with MJ inspired by Malaysian ghost stories.

2 Likes

Another set of illustrations titled: “dental neon”

2 Likes

I must play with this. Looks cool!
On the other hand, I don’t think I want to hear the ghost stories. Those look pretty darn creepy!

2 Likes

Inferno series.

2 Likes

I finally, sort of, kinda … figured it out LOL. Discord is a bright and shiny new thing for this old gal :grin:

They aren’t very interesting yet. Most I see are kind of on the gross side. But some are quite captivating.

Here are the few I’ve come up with so far.

RedKittieKat_statue_of_liberty_in_desert_during_sunset_218b9969-819f-43c0-a649-1089b44dd5b9

RedKittieKat_Jackie_Kennedy_Pillbox_Hat_with_roses_1db9f65e-59a3-456d-b077-7ae213dcab74

RKK can you post the Discord link? All I’m getting is a “you are alone in this server” message.

Oh and watch out for the ‘post on return’ feature of discord. Try to do a line return and your post immediately posts. Shift+return for a line return. Has caught me out on more than one occasion, LOL

1 Like

Sure!!! :smiley:

This is where I started out:

When I clicked “Join Beta” I ended up here and had to join Discord:

It says to go to #Newbies-74:

Then I just played from there. You will laugh … but I had to Google how to get the images to show up. It says type /imagine and whatever you want and hit enter … I just wasn’t getting what they meant. But now I got it. All I can say is be as descriptive as you can or your image is just one main focal point.

:grin:

A couple more things I worked on. No matter what I put in though, I certainly don’t get the results I see others getting :wink:

I know you’re a Discord user, @PrintDriver, but I can’t make heads nor tails of it. I registered months ago, but the entire concept of how things work makes no sense to me. Discord seems like a random bunch of stuff branching off in random directions to other random stuff with no rhyme or reason to any of it.

Admittedly, I haven’t spent hardly any time researching it, but if it makes no intuitive sense to me at first, my attention moves on to something else a little more logical. Obviously, I’m missing something.

1 Like

Pretty fun

Once you’re in
type /imagine and then whatever you want

1 Like

Will try again tonight. Discord is one of the things blocked at work. For good reason I suspect. :smile:

1 Like