Share Your Photos

Hi folks…messing with my webcam and Photoshop Express on my phone.

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wow! What an amazing click @Steve_O

1 Like

Thanks.

From scratch cream cheese pound cake.

4 Likes

Photo I took a couple of years ago of these really cool boxers in cuba. Still really proud of this shot (graininess from 400 ISO and it being color film) :relaxed:

4 Likes

ugh that makes me want cake so badly :sweat:

2 Likes

That pound cake looks awesome Steve!

1 Like

It is pretty delicious – especially the golden, buttery, crusty top. throw on some strawberries and whipped cream and Bob’s your uncle.

1 Like

Yer killin’ me Smalls!

2 Likes

Playing around with left overs.

2 Likes

Yum!!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I clicked this picture almost 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Last night was pretty cool. Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn were all visible with the naked eye from my house. Here’s shot of the Moon with Mars.

3 Likes

Nice shot!

That confirms it. There was a full moon last night. Can almost guess by the number of cars that run redlights and stop signs on my way home.
Gonna be a Blue Moon on All Hallows Eve too!

2 Likes

Went for a hike this morning and caught some light breaking through the canopy to light this tree. I think our color is peaking this weekend.

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

The forum isn’t very friendly in bringing you to the last post - I was scrolling for what felt like an eternity, but alas, it was only a few moments. Albert Einstein once said that a hand on a hot stove felt like an eternity, but looking into a beautiful woman’s eyes for an eternity feels like a moment!

3 Likes