Share Your Photos

Nice! :grin:

Thanks!

1 Like

I never realised Darth Vader is left handed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s not the James Webb Space Telescope, but I got a nice shot of tonight’s moon.

7 Likes

We had homemade Cones tonight as a treat. Notice it’s already melting … in the blasting AC LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

btw … if you like ice cream and you like coffee this is a must. Hood Coffee Cookies and Cream. First time we had it. Oooh it’s tasty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A few from around the neighborhood.

2 Likes

Nice pics! I hope that fence gets fixed :slight_smile:

A beautiful, cloud filled sky tonight over the city :heart:

3 Likes

Whenever this thread pops back up, I think: “I must have at least one new decent shot of something by now…”

Our lake offers spectacular sunsets, pretty much every evening.

3 Likes

And speaking of sundowning, sometimes real life presents its own memes. I took this from my seat in the Emergency Department waiting area after this guy gave up on begging loudly for a doctor’s attention and moved on to simulated loss of consciousness.

3 Likes

After having many ER visits over the years … I sympathize with floor man :wink:

2 Likes

Some new ones from last week, out on a walk in the neighborhood.

3 Likes

Supreme sign making, merciless irony, and the rare and beautiful Footlong ATM; Atlantic City has it all.

3 Likes

Back when I reinvented myself as a concert photographer in Taipei. More here.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Man is so tiny.

2 Likes

We were talking about fall the other day in a different thread. While it’s not fall, yet, this photo I took while out on a gravel road ride over the weekend encapsulates many of the things I love about fall.

3 Likes

Looks really nice bro - makes me think I should get out of the house more often!

1 Like

It is really an pretty capture, i mostly love the sky view pics

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: