Share Your Photos

Mrs. Steve O and myself too off early Friday for a road trip weekend. Here’s a shot I took of a Frank Lloyd Wright house. It’s a very fine picture, in my humble opinion, but even a good picture doesn’t do this house justice, It is absolutely gorgeous (assuming you can appreciate a not-necessarily-domestic looking house).

1 Like

I most definitely get my kicks on Route 66. (Another one from our road trip a few weeks ago.)

4 Likes

It does look amazing and this indeed is one fine photo.

1 Like

Thanks!

Got out for a pretty spectacular fall bike ride over the weekend.

2 Likes

Shades of Autumnal color from Upstate NY :maple_leaf::maple_leaf::maple_leaf:

6 Likes

XuXu Chocolate buns are!!

I scrolled backwards through this thread for a bit. It’s fun to see the seasons pass.

1 Like

I agree :smiley: :heart:

It’s a beautiful tree, but, in the back of my mind, I know I’m going to have to rake all of those leaves.

3 Likes

wow very detailed photo!

looks like Walen road, Paoli, Wisconsin
(as a cyclist, I have seen this image live many times…)

This was taken in my front yard.

I am a cyclist as well. If you scroll up just a bit, you’ll see an image from a recent ride.

1 Like

We just spent a couple of days by the sea, so I thought I’d share a few photos. Stunningly beautiful place and extremely relaxing. The weather couldn’t have been kinder given that it is nearly November. Great way to recharge the batteries. One night away felt like we’d been away a week. We were left with one very happy, tuckered-out dog who spent an entire morning running around the beach full-pelt, chucking seaweed into the air with the joy of a puppy. The first pic was the view from our hotel. Amazing to wake up to that. The photos don’t do it justice

5 Likes

This is true with so many photos.

I am digging the rainbow and patch of light on the hill that you caught in the first image.

Taken in hiking areas near the highest incorporated town in north America, around 12000ft
I also have some UAV footage from these areas, but I wasn’t sure whether youtube links are permitted.

3 Likes

Beautiful shots everyone :heart:

I haven’t had chance to take pics in a while (too wrapped up in other stuff), then it happens twice in one week!

A queen she may be, but this little beauty decided she wanted to come in the house to over-winter – and, I’m sure, make a new colony in spring. Not happening. I put her back outside and sent her on her way, but not without getting a few royal portraits first.

6 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Oh wow … great pictures!

1 Like

2 Likes