***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

3 Likes

istockphoto-1205345718-612x612

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.

3 Likes

That’s far too close to the truth to be humorous!

2 Likes

seasons

4 Likes

haunted

3 Likes

5 Likes

Along those ^^^ same lines :grin:

snoopy

3 Likes

I think my mom would argue that in your 50s, it goes on and never is off for long. :sweat_smile: The older you get the more frequently it flicks back on and eventually there’s always something so it just stays on and you kind of ignore it lol

1 Like

LOL … as someone who is a moon or two shy of 60, I’ve been very much aware for nearly decade now. If only it were as easy as putting a piece of black tape over the VCR clock :wink:

:rofl:

2 Likes

I think it’s a great reminder of just how precious our time really is. :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s completely normal. Don’t ignore it - it may indicate something serious, in which case you get it treated, but that warning light will keep on flicking on more frequently. Just more stuff to deal with. No point worrying about it. May as well be happy.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

xso0yxldcag91

5 Likes

Lol that got me :rofl:

picnicbeach

3 Likes

:grin: I do this regularly: wrap bottle in paper towel, moisten it well in the sink, put it in the freezer, set the timer to 15 minutes. :timer_clock: When the timer goes off :beer::yum: and I don’t take it out immediately, I forget again and it bursts after an hour at the latest. :cry: