***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

Change that from ice cream to beer or cider cans and yes! :beers:

3 Likes

You leave beer in the freezer?

1 Like

Oh oops! Lol only if I have a warm one and need it cold in 5 min.

2 Likes

I’ve done that a few times and with soft drinks too. Invariably, I forget what I’ve done and find broken bottles and cans on the verge of exploding like a frozen grenade. I never seem to learn my lesson.

4 Likes

Oh no! :sweat_smile:

No offense intended to our English friends, but I found this hysterical.

4 Likes

I’m still shaking my head about how Megan Markle jumped from Suits to the British royal family. Then again, I’m even more mystified about how another person I never voluntarily knew about jumped from a cheesy reality show to continue his, um, performance in the Oval Office.

4 Likes

The shadows are doing my head in! :flushed:

4 Likes

Ha! :rofl: The shadows are from a completely different typeface. I suppose it’s part of the mystery of π.

3 Likes

Wait, a different type face? How do you even DO that??? LOL!

2 Likes

One typeface in the foreground and another underneath slightly offset, grey and blurred. But it seems stupid to choose a different typeface for the shadows. WHY ? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I know that. But you have to make the decision to actually do that on purpose!

2 Likes

Sometimes even working from home is too much

3 Likes

3 Likes

Love him or hate him you have to admit Gene is entertaining. :rofl:

1 Like

The only thing I remember about KISS and Gene Simmons is his tongue, their makeup, costumes, and their memorable logo. I’d probably recognize a song or two if I heard one, but if there was ever an example of something successful being built around visual branding, despite lack of significant substance, it was KISS.

As for the Gene Simmons Gibson bass guitar, simply owning and carrying one around is apparently enough for the desired effect. The ability to play seems optional.

2 Likes

You’d probably recognize more of their songs than you’d think.

1 Like

He’s a nutter … but for the most part … a funny one :wink:

I despise reality shows, however his was actually quite amusing most of the time. Especially the episode where he and wifey got plastic surgery. :wink:

I’m pretty sure I’ve never heard anything by Kiss. This sole fact prevents me from trashing their oeuvre, but it’s a small price to pay.

1 Like

And then there’s me, who’s just realizing after watching the first two seasons of Suits when they first came out, why Megan Markle looks so familiar… whoops! LOL. Shows how much I pay attention.

3 Likes