***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

Along those ^^^ same lines :grin:

snoopy

3 Likes

I think my mom would argue that in your 50s, it goes on and never is off for long. :sweat_smile: The older you get the more frequently it flicks back on and eventually there’s always something so it just stays on and you kind of ignore it lol

1 Like

LOL … as someone who is a moon or two shy of 60, I’ve been very much aware for nearly decade now. If only it were as easy as putting a piece of black tape over the VCR clock :wink:

:rofl:

2 Likes

I think it’s a great reminder of just how precious our time really is. :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s completely normal. Don’t ignore it - it may indicate something serious, in which case you get it treated, but that warning light will keep on flicking on more frequently. Just more stuff to deal with. No point worrying about it. May as well be happy.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

xso0yxldcag91

5 Likes

Lol that got me :rofl:

picnicbeach

3 Likes

:grin: I do this regularly: wrap bottle in paper towel, moisten it well in the sink, put it in the freezer, set the timer to 15 minutes. :timer_clock: When the timer goes off :beer::yum: and I don’t take it out immediately, I forget again and it bursts after an hour at the latest. :cry:

2 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

punkinspice

1 Like

I posted this before, it’s worth posting again. I love fall as much as the next person, but I also love summer.

3 Likes

I’ll admit to being a fall hater. Well, not so much a hater as someone who feels no joy in seeing summer end and the leaves turning, dying, and falling off the trees. I begin looking forward to spring before October is even over.

Temperatures are pleasant in the early fall, but to me, it’s the harbinger of cold weather and snow. As a kid, fall meant abandoning the carefree days of summer for the drudgery of school. My birthday also occurs in the fall, which is never something I look forward to — at least since I was 20 years old.

When my ancestors left England and Denmark, I wish they had picked a tropical island instead of the alternating hot and cold high-desert valleys of Utah. Some people love the changing seasons, but the only one I ever enjoy is when winter gives way to spring.

Yeah, I need an attitude adjustment. I envy those of you who love the fall. I wish I did too. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Spring and Fall are my happy times. I love seeing things come to life and take on a new look as they go dormant. I’m not too hot or too cold. I don’t particularly hate any season. I even love most of winter. Feb and March can drag on a bit. But, my happiest times are during Spring and Fall :slight_smile:

I also just adore the color palette that Autumn brings. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

I dunno, all the trees around here have been changing color and dropping leaves for a month. Some are downright dead. Big ones too. Not enough rain. The leafpeeper buses better get on the road early cuz I figure whatever is left is gonna drop fast.
I just want the heat to end too. It’s been 90° days for 2 months now. Killing me too.
Right now I’d welcome a snow shower or two.

1 Like