***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

Our refrigerator is that color. It was here when we bought the house 22 years ago. Every other appliance in the house has failed and been replaced, but the decades-old harvest gold Amana refrigerator keeps plugging away without so much as a hiccup.

2 Likes

The 70’s are still so engrained in my memory. Everyone I knew had one of the colors. Some of the kitchens had … of all things … wall to wall carpeting :flushed: The walls either had Mushroom wallpaper or orange, yellow and green flowered wall board or some shade of brown paneling. I could go on and on :smiley:

Harvest Gold:

Poppy:

poppy

Avocado:

classic-avocado-green-fridge

Coppertone:

And I’m pretty sure this is the exact linoleum that was in our kitchen … the same pattern in blue was in the bathroom :rofl:

2 Likes

ass

5 Likes

valet

4 Likes

This is a bit old, but, in case you haven’t seen it, it’s really funny. This is a Lego stop motion animation for Eddie Izzard’s Star Wars canteen bit. Warning: there are a couple of f-bombs in there so it may not be work or young child friendly.

3 Likes

This is one of my favourite sillinesses. I have watched, laughed and quoted from it on many an occasion.

‘You’re Mr Stevens?’

Cake or death is also worth a watch.

1 Like

It’s not uncommon for either my wife or I to walk around saying “this one’s wet, and this one’s wet, and this one’s wet…”

I actually did say to someone, after they said to me, ‘Do you now who I am?’ ‘You’re Mr Stevens’ You’ve never seen anyone look so non-plussed!

Cake or death is the one most regularly quoted in our household, when the, ‘Do you want cake question is asked’

2 Likes

katbutt (1)

biggrin

7 Likes

productivity

5 Likes

3 Likes

watches

3 Likes

So true… not sure what it is about it, but when someone watches me I make mistakes or trip up over things I’ve never done before :man_facepalming:

1 Like

1 Like

Poor, Thanksgiving. It’s the Rodney Dangerfield of the holiday season.

2 Likes

I’ve already started buying things I will need for it … given the prices and consumption … I never know green beans will skyrocket because you know … supply chain … or people will begin hoarding and I won’t be able to get my damn green beans :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I even got my Jimmy Dean sausage and stuck it in the freezer. You won’t be able to find it anywhere here in about a week.

1 Like

predatorold

5 Likes

I’ve seen that face.

3 Likes

Heh heh, I just noticed the glaring grammar mistake in the meme. Wasn’t me.

1 Like

That face instantly reminded me of this:

kirk-mccoy

3 Likes