***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

This is a really old one.

Spelling Chequer

Eye have a spelling chequer

it came with my pea see,

It plainly marks four my revue

miss takes eye cannot sea.

When eye strike a quay or right

a word eye weight four it two say

weather eye am wrong oar write.

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a miss take is maid

it nose bee fore tool eight

and eye can put the error rite.

It’s rear leigh rear leigh grate.

I’ve run this poem threw it,

I’m shore your pleased to no

it’s letter perfect in it’s weigh,

My chequer tolled me sew!

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 7.22.38 AM

4 Likes

5grin

6 Likes

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 1.00.04 PM

3 Likes

cheat (1)

2 Likes

fail

4 Likes

Hey, at least the hole pattern for the lugs was too big. LOL! It it’s too small, you have to start up the generator, get the disk grinder out, grind em off, get out the hammer drill, make new holes and replace with tapcons or epoxied anchors (you can go get coffee while the epoxy hardens :slight_smile: though it does make for a looooong day.)

1 Like

I was thinking they probably replaced the sign/post with another that has a different configuration for the existing bolts. :thinking:

Those anchors look relatively new. No corrosion. The concrete footing was done fairly recently, but has taken a bit of a beating. We send templates for the guys pouring the footings to set the anchor bolts cuz often it is a site contractor doing that work, not us. Miscommunication somewhere there. Definitely. But hey, the installer made it work. Sort of. It sure ain’t no pyramid though, LOL! (That signpost looks like crap too, and that kind of footing is supposed to have a cap to cover those upward pointing bolts.)

1 Like

We’ve been doing these but for Halloween instead. They’ve certainly got their challenges! The NutFacts & Backpanels are a nightmare but they still remain one of the most fun creative exercises we do!

Oh boy I’m replying to buried posts now…

Spotted this while browsing fonts for a project this morning.

3 Likes

Blow it up if you can’t read the helmet stickers :wink:

helmet

2 Likes

hhunters

3 Likes

Seen in a local park;

d4waxzfpt2za1

2 Likes

candycigs

3 Likes

You can still buy those! Sans the pink on the end.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes