***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?

One is really heavy and the other is a light lighter.

2 Likes

:grin:

A great oldie :smiley:

1 Like

xmas2020

3 Likes

For the lockdown people have said if you’re working from home it’s the ideal time to grow a beard. I wasn’t sure but I tried it and it’s growing on me …

2 Likes

lol SM! :smiley:

They also said it’s best time to wear braces if you got crooked teeth, as they are invisible behind the mask. So if you plan to be able to smile after all of this is over, brace yourself! :grimacing:

I spent all of my money on seventeenth-century paintings and classical instruments. Now I’m Baroque.

2 Likes

He’ll be here all week folks. Try the veal and don’t forget to tip your waitress!

2 Likes

The Oatmeal nails it again :smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

The premiere issue is never perfect. I think the spring and summer editions will be much better.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :heart:

@PrintDriver and @Just-B will appreciate this given the Bobcat thread

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

RKK’s post reminded me of this.

redneck11

1 Like

I practically needed to physically restrain Mrs. B from walking out and trying to pet that bobcat. Instead, she settled for taking a photo of it through a screened upstairs window.

2 Likes

A few summers back I had a few bobcat kittens in my backyard (see pic). I’d seen the mom in our neighborhood on and off and we are in a pretty typical suburban area. These were pics from our back window. They hung around for a few minutes before leaping over our 8-9 foot tall fence.

3 Likes

2 Likes

CSans

7 Likes

2 Likes