What'cha Watchin'? (Possible Spoilers)

Great watch thanks for sharing

1 Like

In Bruges is on Netflix. Totally worth watching . . . or re-watching.

2 Likes

I was a big fan of Margaret Atwood and love the book- the first season of the series is well done. I haven’t watched the second season much (maybe the first episode?)… it is beyond the book story so I’m not sure how well it will be done

1 Like

I’ve watched quite some episodes of Sabrina. I’ve by no means seen Riverdale, but If I recollect successfully, the school (Riverdale) is noted once (that’s no longer a spoiler or some thing).

A funny little aspect I examine the alternative day, the Satanic temple church is allegedly suing Netflix over using their statue of devil

What even is this? Lol

English is not everyone’s native language :wink:

I saw that :smiley: I find it rather amusing as well. They should just cast a spell on Netflix lmao :smiley:

Oh I know. But it’s exactly what I wrote, but with like two words changed

As long as we’re back on the topic of what’cha watchin’, My wife and I are watching That 70s Show. It’s pretty entertaining. Red Foreman is my parenting hero.

Ahh I gotcha :wink: Maybe they meant to quote but had some trouble. Not sure :wink:

I lovedddddd That’s 70’s Show :smiley: Sooo funny. I love Red :smiley:

2961630_0

1 Like

Weta Workshop - Blade Runner 2049 Miniatures

Proud recipients of the Visual Effects Society Award for Outstanding Model in a Photoreal or Animated Project: LAPD Building. Congratulations to our artists Alex Funke, Joaquin Loyzaga, Chris Menges, Steven Saunders, and the Weta Workshop crew on Blade Runner 2049!

I’ve just started down the path of staging elements of my first post-apocalyptic short film … which will be about 30 seconds long in view time. All the elements are self-contained in one single street scene.

Having just watched the above master work inspires me to reach another level of possibility.

The ambiance of those scenes are filthy good!

1 Like

Rules of Engagement is brilliant

2 Likes

Potterville on Netflix now is hilarious. Kind of a knock off of It’s a Wonderful Life. And whats better than Ian McShane & Ron Perlman? I know, FURRIES!!!

1 Like

I was listening to Nick Cave the other day, and my daughter-in-law commented that the song was the theme show to a show she liked called Peaky Blinders. My wife and I watched the first episode. Seems promising.

1 Like

I’m not a reader of Stephen King novels, but even if you never got into his books (and especially if you did), you might like the psychological suspense of this. We’re 7 episodes in, and each one has left us anxious for the next.

1 Like

Peaky Blinders is excellent. Wait till you find out what it means.

1 Like

Today, do yourself a favor and watch this vid. And if in your oh-so-busy-life you can’t afford to focus the time it takes to watch this video in its entirety … watch it from about 15:35 to 17:00 … pure GOLD! It will serve you well.

The Story of Jonas Mekas

2 Likes

That was great :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a beautiful mind.

1 Like