Where's everyone from?

I hope Japan won’t disappoint you then and it’ll be cool if we can meet in person one day! :smiley:

Since you started looking into astrophotography: There are some interesting #astrophotography macros for #AffinityPhoto. (I tried to link them, but I guess that was the reason for my comment to get hidden.)

The forum rules prohibit advertising, which is why your previous post about your products was hidden. However, when mentions are made that fit within the discussion, we’ll sometimes make exceptions.

Oh, I would be proud if those macros were my products :slightly_smiling_face: (they are not). Thanks for explaining though.

Your hidden post began with, “I’ve released v11 of my …”

You said they’re yours, and now you’re saying they’re not. What am I misunderstanding?

It was just a twitter link and graphicdesignforum com resolved it/embedded it to show the full text of the tweet. I am not James Ritson from Affinity. It was his text. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

(Maybe you can hide this conversation afterwards, without downgrading my reputation?)

1 Like

OK, thank you for the explanation. It all makes sense now. Everything’s good.

1 Like

I am from Bangladesh

Neyshabur - Iran

Greetings from Malaysia of high rate corruption :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but lovely peoples :laughing: and food

1 Like