Who likes music?!

Getting an error message saying the video is blocked in my country (U.S.).

1 Like

Same

Video unavailable

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Odd since WMG is an American company lol … maybe whoever uploaded it is not in the US. I get odd messages like this every now and then but it’s usually when the BBC is involved :wink:

1 Like

Damn, thats annoying. Maybe try this one -

Otherwise, type the following into YouTube: Dandy Livingstone - Rudy, A Message to You. Hopefully it comes up for you.

1 Like

A mix of tunes from Hillbilly Moon Explosion, some featuring Sparky Phillips. If you don’t like the first one, keep listening. There is a variety of sounds here.

1 Like

They are interesting … I had to look them up since they weren’t hitting on some words the way I’m used to hearing :wink:

They are Swiss! I knew something was different :smiley:

Here is my favorite of Jackson … from the Grand Ole Opry, 1968

1 Like

RIP Eddie :heart:

1 Like

Haven’t heard any Eddie Money songs in a long time. R.I.P.

1 Like

I hear him every now and again on the radio. Take Me Home Tonight seems to be played quite a bit on the oldies stations here in Salt Lake. In my head, many of these musicians are locked in as being something like 35 or 40. Given that the songs are decades old, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that they’re much older, but it always does surprise me.

1 Like

I love all forms of music but I honestly love Hip Hop more. Recently tho I’ve discovered Nirvana’s Nevermind and I’m in love wit that. Got me into checking out Queen and Jimi Hendrix so now ima be searching for sum more rock records

2 Likes

You guys make me feel really young although many of the songs posted here I know since I’m from the 90s where those were still played on repeat. I love a lot of them.

Some songs I discovered and still listen to from time to time, I feel like I’m really leaning towards dark electronic music nowadays, while I used to be more of a rock music fan.

I discovered Aurora about a year ago and her first album really resonated with me.

(I started liking Imagine Dragons after they became so popular. But more because of their lyrics.)

Still a big sucker for Linkin Park, their music really calms me down.

Suzanne reminds me of a heartbroken ghost. Which is so amazingly beautiful and tragic.

1 Like

RIP Ric :heart:

1 Like

Oh no, Eddie Money died… well that sucks. This is my favourite of his. RIP Eddie Money.

1 Like

This makes me want to move to Trinidad.

I’m impressed. How can people be so talented?

Thanks to your comment now I have something new to listen to.

1 Like

You’re welcome ! :slightly_smiling_face:

For Robert Hunter who wrote the words to this beautiful song.

Do you ever wake up with a song stuck in your head? Is it ever Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf?

1 Like

Well, it wasn’t. :persevere:

For me today, it was this one:

(not that I’m proud of it)
2 Likes

This girl is blowing up in Jamaica right now. Only 17 years old when she recorded this!. Something special about her.

2 Likes