Who likes music?!

IHMO the measure of a great song is how successful a completely different version can be. Starless and Bible Black, originally by King Crimson, here redone by folkies The Unthanks;

Imelda May and Darrel Higham doin’ their thing. So much talent . . .

1 Like

the new Coldplay Recording has some good harmonies and old style songs set to today’s brilliant planet. he has kids choir singing “i wanna go i wanna go and get drunk with all my friends”

Playing Woodkid on repeat

1 Like

i’m listening to Sibelius 2nd symphony now, are these music videos like that?

Youtube really wanted me to watch this, I finally did, and wow this young guy can flat-pick like a legend! Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’m someone that normally listens to rock from the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s, here is a true gem. 2 people with such great voices.

2 Likes

I luckily saw Pavarotti perform Tosca in 1985 (or 1986) a the metropolitan opera house in NYC , not bad for a fatman!
since then, no one has performed better vocally, for me.

There was Ivan Rebroff, he was phenomenal

Thanks for sharing! That was great.

Luciano Pavarotti & James brown

I’m gettin goosebumps over here …

I was lucky enough to see this band before the singer was dead. Unbelievable intro

2 Likes

Love PMJ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of this genre, or even this song, but I can watch this kid kick ass all day.

2 Likes

Definitely! Here’s a couple of my favs.

Maybe you have to be a White Stripes fan to appreciate the Seven Nation Army cover.

2 Likes

i have
Mozart, Wolfgang - Mozart: Piano Concerto #20 In D Minor, K 466 - 1.Allegro
playing from the Bose sound touch via Foobar, which captures music the fullest.

1 Like

Surprised myself by being very impressed with Lemonade album by Beyoncé - not my usual listening at all.

[StudioMonkey]: (https://www.graphicdesignforum.com/u/StudioMonkey)does this look like her?

Jack has a rare turn-of-phrase appeal that really proves out in this clip. She killed me with it. So good.

1 Like