Who likes music?!

Never got into Winger, but the guy they had swingin’ the sticks is a monster…

(Not an easy listen for most; but the scope of work involved in recording a track this complex is mind boggling.)

This is a pretty incredible performance.

2 Likes

Not a style I’d typically chase down for myself, but I have to agree, it’s a great example of glorious ensemble execution. Jack never fails to entertain, and raise my tolerance of twang.

2 Likes

And on the other end of some spectrum, the supergroup Liquid Tension Experiment, kings of fitting more notes (and more notes) into the tiniest of time-spaces, foreshadow the release of their 3rd album…

Wanda Jackson in 1958, and in 2011 with Jack White.

1 Like

Fantastic!

Wake up you all. Lost track of this band for a while. They change direction with their 3rd album wasn’t a fan. Seems they may have realized that.

1 Like

Savages Live

1 Like

This is not your typical post for this thread, but check this out for some chill, relaxing background music for work.

2 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

I think I’ve posted this one before, but I don’t care. It’s a double-tag moment.

The mark of a great song can be measured by how successful a version in a completely different style can be.

3 Likes

Yuks and Chuckles all around :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

This popped up as a recommended video. It’s a nice stream for background work music.

2 Likes

Bryan Ferry is a class act, and here’s a great performance that includes many classics from his solo work as well as his work with Roxy Music. It’s worth a listen.

1 Like

Samsara Blues Experiment - Singata Mystic Queen

My new favourite band - today at least… what an absolutely glorious noise this is;

2 Likes