Nightmare on Elm Street
The Shining
Weird Science
Terminator
Bladerunner
Rocky
Back to the Future

2 Likes

Pluto’s post reminded me of this old Moby song. How many celebrities / former celebrities / pop culture folks can you spot? This is a little tougher for me as I don’t necessarily recognize individuals like I do movie references.

2 Likes

I recognized several … but some … no clue :wink:

Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman
Kato Kaelin
Verne Troyer
Corey Feldman
The guy from N’Sync but I don’t know his name :stuck_out_tongue:
Dave Navarro
You can’t miss Sean Bean in the DeLorean
slimy Ron Jeremy
Tommy Lee
The Toxic Avenger.

No clue who the rest are.

If you want to play, there are 18 “celebs” in the Moby video. The Wikipedia article on the song lists them all. Honestly, a lot of the names I do not know.

1 Like

@Steve_O Your posts reminded me how Moby was crushing in 90’s on gigs his drum machine, sharing the pieces from stage …

@RedKittieKat did much better than me! Am a shocker when it comes to celebrities, reckonized about 3 people but don’t know their names! :laughing:

1 Like

Ha, that Moby video reminded me of this Beastie Boys one which is chock full of celebrities:

And the Gunship video reminded me of Dan Blacks’ Symphonies video which has a lot of homages to movie title screens.

Chill tunes for your Friday… :sunglasses: :sun_with_face: :beers:

1 Like

You want chill? From 1973;

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

When I am working at my computer I prefer music which does not intrude upon my thought processes. Some types of music even help me to concentrate and spark the creative juices.

Things like Valley of the Sun or Vanishing Blue.

Enjoy !

Remembering Dusty with one of my favorite ZZ Top songs :heart:

2 Likes

I love that one too :heart:

Happy friday guys :partying_face: :beers: !!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m sooooo slow when it comes to adding to my playlist; I could probably live on a select few from James Brown, Prince, Bjork, Tool and NIN. BUT I just got a new car the other day, and the local college radio station played a block of Kraftwerk (new to me), in love with Computer Love, something new to work to and blast on the road.

2 Likes

Since it’s Fun Fact Tuesday, Kraftwerk, a German electronic band, had an album called Autobahn. In The Big Lebowski, the best movie ever, there is a fictional German electronic band called Autobahn. The Autobahn album the Dude holds has a similar aesthetic to Kraftwerk’s album The Man Machine.

1 Like