Who likes music?!

I love Annie Lennox but it’s always going to be The Clash for me.

1 Like

I’m also in the “new music? It’s awful!” phase. Tired of all the whiney songs on the radio full stop. I grew up on things like Eminem, Dr Dre, Foo Fighters and The Offspring. So yes, I was in my teens in the early 2000’s! :rofl:

This is going to seem totally random, but last year I discovered these two old men who took up rap music. Apparently they’ve been pretty naughty lads in their day, and they discovered a love of the music through their grandkids (who also keep them right with current slang, lol)

I present for your confusion: Pete & Bas.

4 Likes

Glorious

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. The Annie Lennox version is great, but The Clash is The Clash.

1 Like

Thanks, Jim!
Pete & Bas, my new heroes!

1 Like

Installment number two of the internet’s fastest growing game show sensation … “Who Did It Better Wednesdays”

Up today is The Rolling Stones vs. Townes Van Zandt

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Zinadelphia NONSTOP
She has a kinda raspy voice that scratches my brain just the right way :joy:
Unfortunately, she has like 8 songs released, but it’s really good. In case someone takes my suggestion, my favorites are “Love Language” and “Mirrorball”

2 Likes

I just finished watching Hazbin Hotel (an animated series definitely not for the kiddos) And this song is so stuck in my head that I start humming it the minute I wake up! :rofl:

Anyone have a cure for an earworm? :wink:

1 Like

The only cure for an ear worm is another ear worm. This is the way.

2 Likes